- Type:Compound Plasticizer
- CAS NO:—–
- Applications:Better effect when applying with ATBC, DINP, DOP, DBP
Compound Plasticizer NAME: Compound Plasticizer
Compound Plasticizer Synonym: C.P.E
Compound Plasticizer QUALITY STANDARD
|Appearance||transparent oily liquid|
|Chroma（Pt-Co） # ≤||80~100||30|
|Acidity(mgko H/g), ≤||0.15||0.25|
|Minimum flow temperature||-5||-5|
|Loss on drying(125°C2h)||0.2||0.2|
|Toxicity||Green products,REACH certification SGS(RoHS,PAHs)certifications|
Compound Plasticizer Application:
1. Better effect when applying with ATBC, DINP, DOP, DBP
2. Enhance the softness when applying in the Polyurethane area.
3. Shorten the blending time and improve the flexibility in the manufacturing process.
4. Easily soluble with PVC, excellent durability.
5. Same process condition when replacing DOP, 30%-50% substitution rate in wire and cable,door sealer, PU,etc.
Compound Plasticizer Features:
Compound Plasticizer is a kind of new product as plasticizer which could be used in the process of shaping and molding. CPE is a substitute for DOP and DBP as plasticizer which has excellent plasticizing effect with less toxicity, well compatible with compounds, low volatility.
Widely used in the various production areas such as textile, wire&cable,film,plastic granule,window&door sealer,hard transparent tube,panel,tile,shoes,foam materials,decorative materials,carpet,etc; also can be used as rubber softening agent.